Ephesians 6:10 – 18
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Struggling can be frustrating especially when you are trying to walk upright with God no one is perfect. Understand in this flesh and blood body, believers have many struggles but as we follow Jesus he takes us from glory to glory. We must walk with him one step at a time and keep our eyes on him, there are many things out there that are dangerous snares and traps. One thing we must do is understand and know the tactics of the enemy and overcome those tactics and tricks so that a principality known as the strongman don’t take control over our lives especially when Jesus should have total control over our lives as believers. The enemy will use every thing he can to get you off of the path from following Jesus with his dirty little bag of tricks We all must resist the devil and he will flee from you and we must make a practice on a daily basis to draw near to God so that he can draw near to you. Here are some of the things that causes struggles in the believers life, and I ask you to identify these things in yourself and speak out loud and take authority over the strong holds of the strong man and cast him out in Jesus name.. Jesus gave you the authority to do it in his name, Walk in the authority the Lord gave you and cast it from you do not let the devil attach his garbage to you.
1. Fear – Fear is the number one enemy that is used by the enemy to put one in chains and force submission on it’s victim, fear can be paralyzing and can stop a move of God when he is trying to use you to accomplish a task. We must understand this trick to stop our witness and move with Godly guidance and direction to overcome this evil strongman that is trying to carry you into bondage once again. Many seek to please Jesus but fear grips them and holds them from doing so, because the enemy don’t want you to accomplish what the Lord has for you to do remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Perfect Love will cast out any fear that you might have move in the Love of Jesus and don’t let fear stop you from doing what Jesus has called you to do.
2. Doubt – Doubt is the opposite of faith, doubt in God is what got the first man and woman kicked out of the garden of eden. The snake in the garden first put fear in Eves heart to make her fear that God was not telling them the truth when he told them not to eat of the tree of knowledge he coiled fear around her like a vice then jumped on her With Hath God said . Then once he manipulated her he seen he had her tricked then he threw the ultimate lie on her telling her she won’t die if she defy what God told them to do. This is another tactic that the enemy uses against the children of God these things go hand and hand with fear. The shield of faith with a verbal proclamation will stop this demon right in it’s tracks the first one is ” I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME” AND I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST JESUS I TAKE ON THE SHIELD OF FAITH TO QUENCH ALL OF YOUR FIREY DARTS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I COMMAND EVERY DEMON SENT TO ME OR TRANSFERRED TO ME BY THE SPIRIT OF DOUBT AND FEAR TO GO TO THE PIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS ! I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS NOT TO ATTACH TO ME BE GONE NOW IN JESUS NAME! At the name of Jesus demons must obey the next thing you must do is put your faith into action and act on what the Lord has given you to do
3.Worry – Worry is another vice the enemy uses with fear and doubt these strongmen work hand in hand he uses all of these vices together to make the believer fall . This is why Jesus tells us to be anxious for nothing, we must make our petitions known to God and approach his throne boldly through the blood covering of our Lord Jesus Christ. We must live in this world but once you put it before the throne of God leave it there and trust in him for the answer do not dwell or ponder upon the situation once you nail it to the cross Jesus will take care of it. No matter what the answer is accept it . Some doors open and some doors close. When God says no it is not to reject you sometimes it is to protect you. When he says yes and Amen it is a confirmation that you heard him right and if this circumstance that you petition his throne of grace from is from him blessings should come from the open door for yourself and it should bless others, not curse them. So when a hard situation arises no matter how hard it may be put your hope and trust in the Lord and leave that situation there and move to the next possible glory that Jesus has for you without depending on one thing. God has given us many options and sometimes not.
4. Un Confessed Sin – This is the biggest problem one can face when faced with spiritual warfare against the enemy, many are struggling because of this stronghold. unconfessed sin allows the enemy to attack you it leaves a door open for him to do so that is why it is so important to confess your sin to Jesus, before you attempt to go into any spiritual battle and do not go into a battle that he does not send you into. for example If you are struggling with lust don’t go into a place that has that kind of sin in it to win souls. If you have unconfessed sins in your life and you are attempting to get victory over the enemy beware he will remind you of that sin and use it against you. Confess and repent and renounce all forms of sin.
5. Condemnation – This is another tactic the enemy uses along with doubt, fear, and worry after you have confessed your sin to Jesus he replays the sin in your head to discourage you and stop you from walking with the Lord . This is something I remembered hearing the Christian singer Carmen say and these are words to live by. When satan reminds you of your past you remind him of his future. And what promising future do satan have you ask ? Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever ( say it loud proclaim it often when he is attacking you !
6. Legalism and rule setting – Most people work in fear that is not Godly fear when serving the Lord. Legalism is a friend of condemnation it goes together this is bondage a person puts themselves in these chains by putting forth a set of rules and depending on works rather than grace that God has given to us freely not only that they will put these rules they have set on others Jesus has fulfilled the law and God is in nobody’s box. The phariseee’s did this very thing to Jesus when he healed people on the sabbath when he is Lord of the Sabbath , It was okay for Jesus Yahuhusa to do what he wanted on his sabbath but not for us the commandments tell us to keep the day Holy. In do doing this is not legalism. Nether is letting go of pagan holidays. we must be very careful not to impose legalism on ourselves and others. Sometimes truth can be mistaken for legalism. We must avoid what the bible calls sin in all forms at all costs at all times but when avoiding sin we must not be afraid to move in the gifts of the Holy Spirit by letting legalism stop us and put ourselves and others under the condemnation microscope. We must keep in mind that we too should follow the commandments of God . It is not bondage to do so.
As you may notice all of these demons work hand in hand we must resist the devil and he will flee from you . Sometimes these demons are rolled into one and they make one strong man this is a principality that could keep a geographical area in bondage and sometimes these bondages can take over a whole city, state and country this is why We as Christians must stay in prayer for one another and these strongmen. The Holy Spirit working in us is holding back the full force of evil . Always remember our battle is not with flesh and blood, Satan seeks to gain control of your mind, so that he can control and take over your life and the lives of others. remember he is not a dumb devil you have a very intelligent formidable foe who is out to steal, kill and to destroy the quality of all life. But Praise be to God through Jesus Christ he has given us victory over the enemies devices he did all the work and gave us all the tools and we have to use them. Glory be to God in the highest.
Principalities to pray against in towns, cities, states, and countries these are strongmen cast them out send them to the pit. from around the world in Jesus name
murder, lust, control, anger, fear, condemnation pride, destruction, hopelessness,anxiety, death, illness, sexual perversion,New age,witchcraft,satanism, babylon spirits,Jezebel, ahab, monsters, ufo, paranormal demonic imp, whole empire of evil against God and man. Antichrist Spirits.
NO MATTER HOW IT LOOKS IN THE NATURAL NO MATTER WHAT THE ILLUSION IS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL HAS THE VICTORY NEVER CEASE TO PRAY. THE DAILY NEWS ALWAYS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL HAS WON WHEN HE HAS NOT THESE ARE LIES OVER THE AIRWAVES, REMEMBER HE IS PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, THAT IS WHERE THE MANIPULATION, INTIMIDATION AND DOMINATION IS COMING FROM DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES FROM AN UNGODLY SOURCE . JESUS HAS ALREADY WON THE VICTORY.
WE WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT